What Information do we collect?
We collect Personal Information from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of a Mayalukas Site. This information may include:
- Information you provide to us when you use a Mayalukas Site (e.g. Your name, contact details, address or any other personal information you decide to share with us and any details about your interactions on Mayalukas Sites etc);
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact us with a query or interact with us on social media);
- Information you provide when you attend an event held by us. Audio and/or visual recordings may be taken of you while you are visiting such events;
- Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access a Mayalukas Site. For example, we may use the language selected on your device to decide which language version of a Mayalukas Site to serve to you; and
- We may combine the information collected via the Mayalukas Sites with information we collect from you offline, for the purposes of better understanding our customers and fans and to improve our marketing, as well as for security purposes.
How do we use Personal Information?
Depending on how you use the Mayalukas Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your Personal Information include:
- To offer you a personalised experience on the Mayalukas Site.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints you might have.
- To improve and maintain the Mayalukas Site and monitor their usage.
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for your opinions and comments.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud or abuse, and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To investigate breaches of our contracts, policies or Terms and Conditions.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Why do we collect personal information about you?
Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your Personal Information to process the payment and fulfil your order).
Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us). You are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
Because it is in our legitimate interests in operating our business, for security purposes, to protect our staff, players, premises and reputation, for fraud prevention and to operate and promote the company. For example, we are always seeking to engage more with our fans and users of the Mayalukas Site, and we use information about you to tailor your view of the Mayalukas Site (and the messages we send to you) to make them more relevant to you. We also combine information we collect about you with aggregated information about our fans, to increase our understanding of our fans and to promote the company.
For purposes which are required by law where we are required to hold or collect personal data to meet legal requirements on us, such as keeping health and safety records or details of purchases or in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
How do we use your Personal Information for marketing & advertising?
Depending on your marketing preferences, Mayalukas, may use your Personal Information to send you marketing messages by email, phone, SMS or post. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us (or would like to opt back in!), you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us via any of the methods given at the in the ‘Contact us’ section at the end of this Policy, or by using the ‘unsubscribe’ mechanism in the promotional message or changing it on the site.
Who do we share this Personal Information with?
With our suppliers and service providers working for us, e.g. payment processors and delivery companies.
With our professional and legal advisors.
With third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
With law enforcement or other governmental authorities or regulatory bodies, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
List of companies we might share your personal information and their privacy policies:
Google (Ads Data Processing Terms)
Google Analytics a Google AdWords (Data Processing Amendment)
Facebook (Data Policy)
LinkedIn (Data Processing Agreement)
Hotjar (Hotjar Data Processing Agreement)
Sklik (Smluvní podmínky pro inzerenty)
Heureka (VOP, Ochrana soukromí)
Česká pošta (Poštovní podmínky)
Where is your Personal Information stored, and how long is it kept?
Mayalukas uses service providers based around the world. Consequently, your Personal Information may be processed in countries outside of Europe, including in countries where the local laws do not provide the same level of data protection as those in Europe. If we transfer Personal Information outside the European Economic Area we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate safeguards. These safeguards may include the EU’s standard contractual clauses or the EU-US Privacy Shield. Please contact us if you would like more information about these safeguards.
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and so this period will vary depending on your interactions with us and the nature of the Personal Information. For example, where you have bought a merchandise from us, we will keep a record of your purchase for the period necessary for invoicing, tax and warranty purposes (2 years). We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim. Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we delete or anonymise the relevant information. Please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address and/or phone number (as applicable) to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
How do we protect information?
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessed when necessary. A limited number of people have special access rights to such systems and they are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your Personal Information, we offer the use of a secure server.
Whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your Personal Information, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet.
Your rights regarding your Personal Information
You have certain rights in respect of your Personal Information, including the right to access, correct, restrict, and request the erasure of your Personal Information, and obtain a copy of it in a machine-readable format.
You also have the right to object to your Personal Information being used for certain purposes, including to send you marketing.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your Personal Information, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your Personal Information, you should contact us using the details below.
Na Zatlance 3283/10, Praha 5
150 00, Czech Republic